Clinical Handbook for Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
Thoroughly updated and cross-referenced with Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 14th Edition, this alphabetically organized pocket guide provides rapid access to essential information on nearly 200 diseases and disorders you are likely to encounter in nursing practice.
- Quickly access vital information for each disorder :
- Clinical manifestations
- Assessment and diagnostic findings
- Medical, surgical, and pharmacologic management
- Nursing management according to the nursing process
- Easily reference gerontologic considerations and interventions related to the care of older adult patients.
- Review important lab values at a glance in the appendix.