The Complete Job Search Book For College Students: A Step-By-Step Guide To Finding The Right Job
Using step-by-step, easy-to-follow techniques, The Complete Job Search Book for College Students, 3rd Edition, shows you all the essential aspects of a successful job-search campaign. From discovering what employers are really looking for, to taking a personal inventory and managing expectations, to staying focused on what’s important–you’ll learn everything you need to know about organizing an effective and practical plan. The Complete Job Search Book for College Students, 3rd Edition includes:
- A step-by-step plan for landing your first job
- Samples of resumes and cover letters that really work
- A comprehensive list of online job-hunting resources
- The latest information on the best career paths
- “Inside” information for making the most of career fairs and university job resources
- How to match your qualifications to employers’ needs This book tells you how to write winning cover letters and resumes, with dozens of samples covering most fields of study–including new and growing interdisciplinary fields such as biochemistry and international studies/language. There’s more–learn important interviewing skills and how to negotiate a job offer!
If you want to stand out from the pack and win the job you want, you need The Complete Job Search Book for College Students!